Zondervan Greek Reference. Greek Lexicon
Out of stock
If you like words and want to aid your understanding of the meaning behind each Greek word, this book is for you. Great for further bible study, understanding and setting your thought processes in all sorts of directions and helping to get a good understanding of the words of God.
When you want to get straight to the heart of meaning in the Greek New Testament, A Reader’s Greek-English Lexicon to the New Testament is indispensable. By eliminating time-consuming lexical work, this book helps any student read the Greek New Testament easily and swiftly.
- All words that occur fewer than 50 times in the New Testament appear verse by verse
- The translation is provided next to each word
- A list at the beginning of each book shows words that occur more than five times in that book but less than 50 in the New Testament
- In-text frequency numbers show how often a word is used both in a given book and in the entire New Testament
- An appendix lists all words that occur more than 50 times
- Definitions are based on the Bauer-Arndt-Gingrich Greek-English Lexicon (BAG)
By making rapid reading of the Greek text possible, A Reader’s Greek-English Lexicon to the New Testament provides a powerful study tool for bible students, and all who have a high regard for the Greek New Testament.