Out of stock
A great tool for personal study, and anyone who enjoys biblical word studies
The good thing about this book is that you can keep it open when studying a certain passage of scripture and as you read you can be helped to understand the original Greek words in the chapter or verse you are reading, rather than have to find out what the Greek word is and then go to a Greek dictionary and find it. With this volume all you do is look up the chapter and verse you are studying in the bible and you are immediacy alerted to any interesting words and their meaning in the original language.
Study the meaning of biblical words in the original languages without spending years learning Greek. W. E. Vine’s New Testament Word Pictures places every key word from Vine’s classic Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words in Bible book and verse-by-verse order. The text of the King James Version of the Bible is included for context, but W. E. Vine’s New Testament Word Pictures is keyed to the Strong’s numbering system and can be used with any Bible translation.
This unique resource explains the meaning behind the key words and contains elements of a dictionary, concordance, and commentary.
- Every key word from Vine’s Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words explained
- Verse-by-verse order for ease of use
- King James Version text with keys to Strong’s numbers
- W.E. Vine’s original comments on alternative readings from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible
- Inspirational quotes to add a fresh edge to teaching
Number of Pages: 800
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 9.63 X 6.75 (inches)|